|Chip Neumann of Ridgefield, CT has been involved with his family real estate business for over 25 years. One of Realtor Magazine's top 50 agents in the US in 2003, he has achieved over $1 billion career sales volume with his tried and true approach to using systems and plans to run his business and his commitment to do everything he can to make his clients happy.
Among Chip's many acomplishments:
Chip Neumann actively sells homes in Ridgefield, Redding, New Fairfield, Brookfield, Newtown, Danbury, Bethel, and New Milford, Connecticut.
- Ranked in the Top 50 Selling Agents in 2003 by Realtor Magazine
- Recognized by International renowned speaker, Bill Barrett, as one of the Top 50 Realtors in North America for the past fourteen years
- Featured Speaker at 2003 and 2004 National Association of Realtors National Convention
- Featured Speaker for Connecticut Association of Realtors Convention and Trade Show three years in a row.
- Recipient of the “State President’s Award” by the State of Connecticut Association of Realtors for exemplary community services