Mary Beth Eisenhard
||Mary Beth Eisenhard|
|Length in Minutes:
|So imagine this; you’ve left a thriving real estate practice and moved to a brand new community where you don’t know a single person, and you’re faced with starting your business from the ground up, all over again. NOW, imagine yourself doing that same thing – 3 times in a row! Sound impossible? |
This week's guest and new mentor Mary Beth Eisenhard did exactly that; and as a military wife supporting her husband's work it was no easy task, especially with four children to shepherd in the process. Her children proved to be an asset to her business however, as becoming involved in school functions and networking with other parents was a cornerstone of Eisenhard's strategy for re-establishing her business, thre times over!
Tune in this week and learn:
- How to make contacts in a brand-new community, even if you're not a parent
- A profitable way to move your real estate biz from one city to another
- Simple but powerful ways to meet new people and stay in touch with previous contacts
Whether you're about to move your business or looking for ways to find new prospects where you're at, this call will explain how to do both.
|1. Click Start to begin Chapter Play|
2. Click Play button next to the desired Chapter
3. Click Stop to stop Chapter Play