|Length in Minutes:
|Superstar agent Les Fohl reminds us that failure can be a harsh teacher, but it is by no means a perpetual mistress. In many cases, it is the only true path to success. Learning how to harness and apply the lessons of failure can effectively arm you with the tools needed to overcome future adversity. For example, cold, hard cash can be a powerful motivator, but it is only the byproduct of a carefully prepared, meticulously designed course of events crafted to guide you toward wealth, yes, but more significantly toward balance and satisfaction. Tune into this Counseling Call and learn: |
- How to safeguard your career against catastrophic failure by implementing a comprehensive growth strategy.
- How to avoid faulty goal assumptions that can leave you feeling spent and unfulfilled.
- Poor habits to avoid when crafting an annual business plan.
- The greatest strength of a well-honed business plan – and it’s not what you may think!
|1. Click Start to begin Chapter Play|
2. Click Play button next to the desired Chapter
3. Click Stop to stop Chapter Play