Arizona-based Erica West started in real estate in 1984. It became her passion and she now owns the market in Fountain Hills, Arizona, an area of about 20,000 people. She's a terrific team builder with thousands of homes sold during her career.
Erica has a strong direct mail system and a very unique personal marketing tool called, "The Little Black Book" as both a buyer tool and after the sale. Take the concept of "The Little Black Book" to new marketing levels and give yourself a long, long shelf life in the process. Erica has created and honed to perfection a "Buyer's Bible" that encourages buyer loyalty, from pre-contract through years and years of referrals thereafter. To learn more about designing your own "Little Black Book" Erica gives you the step-by-step components of this spectacular marketing tool.
You'll learn about:
- Creating a 3-section book that gives you shelf life forever.
- Why you target your loyal buyers with the book.
- Why they continue to rely on you through the book after purchase.
- Branding yourself inside and out.
- Step-by-step assembly process to create a book for your area.